Introducing - the hairy pHAlks! by May-Linn



We (Manuel, Sarah, and May-Linn) constitute the pH and total alkalinity team on S04P 2018, measuring two of the master variables of the aquatic CO2 system. Manuel and May-Linn work and study in the CO2 CRM lab at Scripps Institution of Oceanography, and Sarah has joined us temporarily to assist on the cruise. She met up with us in San Diego for training, and now we’re all appreciating a change of scenery and air temperature in the Southern Ocean! Below is a picture of our lab - this is where the magic happens (or doesn’t, depending on how our instruments and operators are feeling). This also happens to be the first research cruise for Sarah and May-Linn, two and a half months near Antarctica sure is a nice introduction to GO-SHIP and repeat hydrography lines!


The pHAlks lab

Comments

  1. When I need a piece of advice, I will find your posts and read them. To me, they are very useful. I can make use of advice to resolve my problems. Sometimes, I read articles to learn new knowledge. I hope I will add more posts. Thank you so much.
    motox3m3 games free online , juegos gogy, abcya3 Games to play

    ReplyDelete
  2. 2player free
    friv Games play
    jogos io online
    I read that Post and got it fine and informative. Positive site, where did u come up with the information on this posting? I'm pleased I discovered it though, ill be checking back soon to find out what additional posts you include

    ReplyDelete

  3. Pizza Margarita games free
    Basketball 2018 online games
    play Epic Celeb Brawl - Miley games
    wow, great, I was wondering how to cure acne naturally. and found your site by google, learned a lot, now i’m a bit clear. I’ve bookmark your site and also add rss. keep us updated.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts